Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week in Review Feb. 13-19

On Monday this week, the Siloam Springs school district didn't have school, due to about 2 inches of snow. Unfortunately, since John Brown is mostly a residential college, I still had to go to class. Other than that, nothing really exciting happened to me this week.

Some small blessings: peanut butter and oreo chocolate truffles, five quarters returned to me when I inserted a $1 bill into a change machine.

Words I learned this week: amain, lave, arras, carminative, runnel, declension, gravid, wraith, domicile, and some other word, but I cannot remember right now.

I apologize to my regular readers who enjoy the quote section of my blog, for I did not come across anything that quote-worthy this week.

It is getting to the time in the semester when everything just gets hectic, so please pray that God will provide me (and everyone else at college) with strength to get everything accomplished.

With much love to everyone in Michigan, especially to my lil sister, Hannah, who is going to be my maid of honor whenever I get married :)

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment