Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week in Review Jan. 16-22

Two words: busy week. Five more words: it will just get busier. Usually the days are long, but, fortunately, the weeks go by quickly. By now, I have fallen comfortably into my new routine of classes.

Basically three major things took place this week:
1. I do not know if I will major in biology or not. I think I might major in Biblical and theological studies for sure, and maybe Family and Human Resources, but I am not sure yet. More than likely, my mind will change again.
2. I feel like God is calling me to interact more with other Christians and fulfill the fellowship part of Christianity. Because of this, I've joined a passion group, which is a small Bible study group.
3. I feel like I actually desire God from within. Spending time with God is not just something I do anymore because it's the Christian thing to do. It's something that I look forward to and enjoy.

A few of the many interesting words and phrases learned: out and out, ossuary, calumny, emendation, paschal, concomitant, masochistic, card sharp, tie one on.

Some favorite quotations from the week:
"So I pray, Lord, that you would give me things to pray about."

"Just because it's the way we are doesn't mean it's the way we're supposed to be."-Hannah Wright

God is ever faithful. He has never failed me yet (and He never will)!

I'm always interested to hear what is going on in each of your lives, so send me an email at butterfingerleah@aim.com, since I only go on facebook on Sundays now. I especially like to hear what God is teaching you. We're in this life together.

Thanks for all of your prayers and support!

Leah Jarvie

No comments:

Post a Comment